Tuesday 13 September 2016

A Countdown of My Fave Fit Brits




A girl is never too old to have celebrity crushes. It's a fact. And after discussing a number of swoon-worthy men with Sarah last night, I've decided to share with you all a top ten countdown of some fabulous Brits who make me weak at the knees.

Disclaimer: the order is subject to change, cos y'know, they're all awesome and win me over in different ways every time I see them. #yum


10. Hugh Laurie
Sadly I couldn't move Hugh Laurie any higher up the list because I think I'm a bit more in love with his character House than I am with him.


9. Ed Westwick
Whilst you watched Gossip Girl and found yourself falling for Chuck, you may not have known that he is in fact British. Well, rejoice. He is indeed British and so finds himself in this yummy countdown.


8. Ewan McGregor
If you watched Moulin Rouge and didn't fall a little bit in love with Ewan McGregor then something is seriously wrong.


7. Tom Hiddleston
His slightly odd relationship with Taylor Swift has knocked Tom Hiddleston down the list, but his dreamy eyes prevented me from removing him altogether.


6. Tom Hardy
Do I need to elaborate on this one?


5. Idris Elba
Look up hunk in the dictionary and you'll find a photo of Idris Elba.


4. Andrew Lincoln
You probably know Andrew Lincoln for playing Rick Grimes in The Walking Dead. You probably also fancy him a bit. Now go back and watch him in Love Actually and prepare to fall in love.


3. Taron Egerton
A newcomer to the British hottie collection, I'm kind of obsessing over Taron Egerton since seeing Kingsman. Yes, he is currently my Twitter banner. And Facebook header photo. And phone background.


2. Sam Claflin
It's no secret that I have had a teenager-style crush on Sam Claflin since he played Finnick in The Hunger Games series (Did I have Tumblr dedicated to him? Maybe.), and seeing him in Me Before You cemented his place in my heart.


1. Colin Firth
The ultimate British gentleman and an unrivalled favourite of mine. His voice never fails to fill my heart with joy.

Other notable mentions who just missed out this time: Aaron Taylor-Johnson, Aidan Turner, Liam Neeson, Jamie Bell, Prince Harry, Orlando Bloom and Mark Strong.

I'd love to hear what changes you'd make to my list. You could maybe even write your own countdown and link it in the comments below? Now, time to go and watch some British films me thinks!



beautybooksandbabble@gmail.com
Follow on Bloglovin' :: Follow on Twitter :: Follow on Facebook 
Follow on Instagram :: Follow on Goodreads :: Follow on Pinterest


4 comments:

  1. Great choices! Ed Westwick and Sam Claflin would also be on my list, as well as Alex Pettyfer and Nicholas Hoult!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they're both good choices too! It was surprisingly hard to whittle it down to just 10 haha. ;) xx

      Ashton | Beauty, Books and Babble

      Delete
  2. Hahaha I love this post! I found myself scrolling so fast to see who was your number one. For me, Ewan is always numero 1. Quickly followed by David Tenant. LOVE IT xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, David Tennant is yet another good choice. Man, I could have added so many to the list, haha. Who knew there were that many sexy Brits out there!? ;) xx

      Ashton | Beauty, Books and Babble

      Delete