Sunday 23 August 2015

One Week Countdown to #HBAlPorto




If you follow me on Twitter you have more than likely seen me raving on enthusiastically about an event I'm going to, using the hashtag #HBAlPorto. Well, the event is a fun filled meet up for bloggers from Hull and the surrounding area, and today marks the one week countdown!


Needless to say, I have been getting more excited by the day, and although I'm super nervous (I always get so anxious and worried when I have to meet new people, and haven't been to a blogger event since the Lush Easter event!), my excitement is definitely beginning to far outweigh my nervousness!

Three wonderful bloggers - Alex, Kat and Jenny - have organised the whole day for us, and we're going to be well and truly spoilt with four hours jam packed full of goodies, food, raffles and so much more involving over 100 brands - wow! Alex has already been teasing us by posting some pictures of what might be in store for us from Andrew Barton and nspa, and I can also confirm she's keeping some surprises in store for us all too, and I do love a nice surprise!





We've already had a treat before the event has even started in the form of exclusive blogger discount from Rock On Ruby, with our custom orders all being prepared and ready for us to collect at the event. They're a brand that create fun clothing and accessories with cute slogans or customised text of your choice. I've treated myself to two make-up bags and two sweaters, which may or may not be Harry Potter related... Don't worry, you'll get to see me showing them off after the event!

The Rock On Ruby girls

The event is going to be held at Al Porto, which a fabulous restaurant situated on Hull marina. It has a rustic, homely atmsophere and serves authentic Italian food. Al Porto's commitment is to provide quality, flavoursome food using naturally sourced fresh ingredients.





We're lucky enough to be holding the Hull Bloggers event in a new space at the back of the restaurant, and they'll be serving us with a selection of canapés and nibbles through the night, so we'll be sampling a little bit of everything from the menu - this makes a food lover like me incredibly happy!

So, I'm sure after reading this, all of my Twitter followers will understand just exactly why I am so excited and can't stop rambling on about #HBAlPorto in my tweets! One week and counting... I can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. It's going to be a great event!
    I just discovered your blog, and I like all the book reviews :)

    I'm following you on Bloglovin and Goodreads,
    let's keep in touch ♥

    xx
    Amira
    www.amirahayupratiwi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete