Friday 9 September 2016

Consumed by Wanderlust and Craving Luxury



It's no secret that I love to travel. I didn't have my first holiday until the age of 18 and I've been making up for lost time ever since by taking advantage of any cheap package deals I can.

Hotels I've stayed in have always been nice, clean and simple. Somewhere to sleep and shower after a long day of exploring the nearby food, shops and culture. This year, however, I was lucky enough to win a plush holiday to Mexico, and so I experienced my first ever 5* luxury hotel complete with swim-up rooms, elaborate decor and 24 hour room service.

Whilst I will never stop loving my affordable adventures in cheap hotels, I've now experienced being made to feel like royalty and would love to experience it again. Let's face it - who on earth would say no to bottles of champagne, sumptuous rooms and eternal memories?!

I now have a desire to find more luxurious places to visit before I pass on into the next life (which should totally have cocktails waiting for me!), and so I've been browsing Clickstay for some alluring and magnificent accommodation to feast my eyes on and daydream about in the areas I've longed to visit for a while. I've picked three of my favourites to share with you. Apologies in advance for the contagious wanderlust... ✈️


Santorini, Greece


Santorini seems like the place to be for bloggers just recently. My social media feeds are often full of stunning blue and white photos taken on the island, and I want to join in the craze. Stunning sea views from your own private pool and the perfect photo backdrops? Yes please. This luxury villa in Santorini just screams Instagram goodness. Seriously, I don't think you could possibly take a bad photo in this place.


     



Koh Samui, Thailand


It's not until recently that I'd considered Thailand a place on my bucket list, but having a couple of close friends that have been there and loved every minute has convinced me. The island hosts a number of picturesque landscapes and colourful landmarks, and returning to this idyllic villa after a long day of exploring would be the icing on the cake.


     



Sorrento, Italy 


Italy has been on my bucket list for a long, long while now. Whilst Sorrento wouldn't be my first choice of area (helloooo Venice and Rome!), I don't think I'd be able to resist this bright villa. It's only 50 metres from the beach and the rooms look like they'd put together a dreamy Pinterest board. Combine this with the sea view, the private pool and the hot tub and, hey presto, you're in heaven.


     


I hope you've enjoyed ogling these luxurious villas as much as I have. Sit back, scroll through them again, imagine lazing around with a cocktail in hand and tell me: which is your favourite? 😍

This post was written in collaboration with Clickstay.com, but all words and opinions are my own. I genuinely am lusting after visiting these beauties!  


beautybooksandbabble@gmail.com
Follow on Bloglovin' :: Follow on Twitter :: Follow on Facebook 
Follow on Instagram :: Follow on Goodreads :: Follow on Pinterest


3 comments:

  1. I needed a holiday anyway but after seeing these photos, I need one even more! xx

    Alice Anne // Annie Writes Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I now want a holiday :)

    sophiekate.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is exactly the same as my list :D
    I loved Koh Samui ! I would deff go back it was sooo much fun.

    Alex ox.
    http://champagneandlemonadeox.co.uk

    ReplyDelete