Saturday 5 December 2015

The Walking Dead Ruled Journals



We're now almost one whole week into The Walking Dead's mid-season break (was anyone else totally disappointed with the mid-season finale by the way?!), and if you're a super fan like me, you'll be getting impatient already. I have to wait until February? February, really?! 

Meanwhile, however, I may have something here to cheer you up just a little bit whilst you wait. Insight Editions have released these undeniably awesome The Walking Dead journals*, and PGUK were kind enough to send me some.


They come in different colours with different images on the front, and I am super happy with the ones I received! The back of each one is embossed appropriately with something relating to the character on the front.


As much as I wanted to keep the plastic wrapping on the journals to keep them shiny and new forever, I eventually caved so I could have a look inside, and I was rather impressed!

The paper is absolutely brilliant quality, and feels great to write on. Each book even has a pocket in the back for any loose sheets you might want to store in there, and inside the covers are some impressive still prints from the show.


These will honestly make great stocking fillers for any The Walking Dead fans you might have in your life, and there's a 42% discount on the RRP at The Book Depository right now, making them just £7.53 each, so go go go!

Buy them here :: Follow PGUK on Twitter :: Follow Insight Editions on Twitter

I'd love to hear what you think about these journals, as well as your thoughts on the mid-season finale on Sunday! Let me know in the comments below.



beautybooksandbabble@gmail.com
Follow on Bloglovin' :: Follow on Twitter :: Follow on Facebook 
Follow on Instagram :: Follow on Goodreads :: Follow on Pinterest


5 comments:

  1. I was also disappointed with the mid-season finale.. But at least it's only 2 months to find out what happens!
    These journals are awesome... The downside is which one do I choose??! (May just have to get them all haha)
    Kirsty x
    www.xoxokiki2.WordPress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There was nowhere near as much action as I'd anticipated! I know what's coming though, eeeeek, bring it on. ;)
      They're so good aren't they?! Getting them all definitely sounds like a good idea to me. ;) xx

      Ashton | Beauty, Books and Babble

      Delete
  2. These look like they'd make a great present for a fan!!

    Jodie @ Jodetopia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some tv series are very attractive because it based on some horror story in the walking dead there is some horror scene to maintain some better situation for common people Rick Grimes jacket Buymoviejackets

    ReplyDelete