Thursday 3 March 2016

What would I buy if I were to win £150 to spend at Brand Attic?


 
I feel like Spring is finally here, and a change of season deserves to be accompanied by an upated wardrobe, right? But, if you're anything like me, lack of funds will be limiting just how much you could update your wardrobe.

Well, fear not my fellow friends, because I have come across a wonderful competition by Brand Attic where you can win £150 to spend on their site! Amazing, right? All you have to do is fill in your details (it honestly takes about 30 seconds!) and sit and wait with your fingers crossed!

I've been browsing the site and picked out my favourite six items. Check them out and then carry on reading to enter the competition yourself...



 

So 'gimme the link', I hear you cry! 


Okay, okay. But first let me bore you with a couple of rules. All T&Cs can be found on the website but the main ones are:
  • You must enter using the Brand Attic entry form by filling out the required fields.
  • The competiton closes on 17/05/16 at 11:59pm.
  • Entrants must be in the UK and be over the age of 18.
Now, go go go!

Enter the competition here!

(Men can enter via this link instead!)



Good luck and keep your fingers crossed! I know I will be. Let me know what you think of my picks in the comments below.
 
 
 
beautybooksandbabble@gmail.com
Follow on Bloglovin' :: Follow on Twitter :: Follow on Facebook 
Follow on Instagram :: Follow on Goodreads :: Follow on Pinterest


4 comments:

  1. I am so obsessed with that high neck playsuit, I've never actually heard of Brand Attic but there clothing looks so nice and so reasonably priced! xo

    http://rachelnicole.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so bloody gorgeous isn't it?! Their prices are so fab too - can't go wrong! x

      Ashton | Beauty, Books and Babble

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. How strange! I'll try and find you and alternative link ASAP! xx

      Delete