Wednesday 24 February 2016

The Yummiest Way to Eat Your Photo



It's no secret that I love cake. I've said it before, and I'll say it again: when someone says cake, I immediately want cake. I can't help it. Seriously. I've been known to even munch on cake for breakfast, and so imagine my delight when I had the chance to receive a box of cakes complete with my logo on the top.

Eat Your Photo were on the lookout for bloggers to review their yummy goodies, and quite naturally I was quick to respond and let them know that I, Ashton Gibbs, would love to play cake tester for them. I opted for vanilla cupcakes* with my blog logo on top, and how bloody cute do they look?!


The concept behind Eat Your Photo is given away in the name - you can literally eat your photo! They offer to put edible photos on your personalised cupcakes, brownies, chocolates and even more, and the process couldn't be simpler. You just send over the photo you want to eat, decide on which product you'd like it to appear on, and Eat Your Photo will do the rest! You just have to sit back and wait for the postman to arrive.

It sounds quite risky, right, having cake in the post? So many opportunities for squishing and bashing and squashing and bumping. But I can safely say that my cakes* arrived completely in tact, and they looked utterly brilliant when I opened the box. I certainly practised my will power by taking photos before even digging in.


The cakes themselves were beyond delicious, and stayed fresh for 6 days (and probably longer, though cakes this yummy can't survive past a week in my household!). The sponge was incredibly moist and cooked to perfection. The frosting was thick and at first I worried it would be quite solid, but I needn't have worried at all. It was actually incredibly creamy and rather heavenly.

I could only manage one cupcake before feeling my tummy protest, which if you ask me, is the sign of a bloody good cake. Noone wants a cake that doesn't leave you satisfied, right?

The cakes are definitely a good, affordable price, and are great for so many occasions. I would love to see them at blogger events and promotional events!


 

Now things get a little bit more exciting... You can win six of your own personalised cupcakes thanks to Eat Your Photo. Awesome, right? All you have to do is enter using the Gleam widget below. Simple!



Good luck everyone!


beautybooksandbabble@gmail.com
Follow on Bloglovin' :: Follow on Twitter :: Follow on Facebook 
Follow on Instagram :: Follow on Goodreads :: Follow on Pinterest


29 comments:

  1. I love cupcakes x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super Idea! If I had to choose a photo for the cakes I would pop on my mum and I :) and give her these as a mothers day gift

    ReplyDelete
  3. Id choose photo's on me and my partner x

    ReplyDelete
  4. if i won id put my mums chihuahua on them what a fab idea though xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. My Granddaughters would love their photos on these

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would choose a photo of my sons

    Kirsty Fox

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would choose a cheeky photo of my son :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sooo cute �� iv entered so I can eat a photo of ayla, I always say 'I could just eat you' now I can ��

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd choose photos of my newborn son x

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are adorable! As Mother's Day is fast approaching, I'd choose a picture of my mum and I <3

    www.cakecrumbs-and-pages.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing giveaway! These would be lovely for mothers day x

    ReplyDelete
  12. a photo of my daughter - she'd find that really funny

    ReplyDelete
  13. a photo of the kids when they do a funny pose!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would choose a piccy of something Australian for my freind at work who is going there to live soon ♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would put photos of my dogs on them :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. A photo of my kids on. They would love thanks :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. If I won these I would have a photo of me and my mum on them and give her them for Mothers Day! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'd choose a really cheesy photo of me, hubbie and the kids :D

    ReplyDelete