Friday 26 December 2014

My Wonderful Christmas Prezzies



Image credit \\ edited

I hope you all had a fabulous Christmas and Boxing Day! I had a wonderful day with my family. An amazingly scrumptious (and very filling!) Christmas dinner, a chilled out night with my boyfriend and I was spoilt rotten by Santa Claus. And Boxing Day was of course a day of laziness and left over Christmas food, which is a perfect combination if you ask me. Now it's all done and dusted, I want to give you all a little look at some of my presents.


Chocolate pile.
I'm pretty sure every single one of you gets some sort of chocolate every Christmas. It's like a rule. I was certainly spoilt for choice with all the sweet stuff I got this year, and it'll certainly keep me going for a while! No doubt my belly will grow larger as my chocolate supply diminishes, but I can deal with that when new year comes around.


Soap & Glory pile.
Everyone that knows me knows I absolutely adore Soap & Glory products, and if anyone gets me a gift set I am over the moon. My loved ones certainly kept me happy this year with a fair few sets, as you can see. I received the Think Pamper set, the Soap for the Best minis set, Zinging in the Shower set and the Eau-La-La Orangeasm set. I'm always using the various products such as hand creams, body scrubs, good lotions and body washes, so I'm always welcoming more to my collection! I've never before had the Orangeasm set, and it truly is orange-y! I sprayed the fragrance on my hand and could smell it for the full day, and it was delightful. I can't wait to try the body wash. :)


Other beauty pile.
Along with my beautiful Soap & Glory sets, I received plenty of other beautiful beauty gifts. Shampoos, body washes, bath sets and moisturisers galore! I'm a huge fan of Marc Jacobs perfumes (Lola being my favourite), and so I was super pleased with my large bottle of Marc Jacobs Dot. It's the first time I've owned this particular fragrance and it's absolutely gorgeous. I was also super pleased to get a Nicky Clarke Jewel Collection Dryer and Straightener Styling Set since my current set of straighteners decided to stop working a couple of weeks ago! I can't wait to give them a try.

Books pile.
I am of the strong opinion that a person can never have too many books. They can transport you to another place, and how amazing is that? So, of course, I was so excited to see all of the books waiting under my tree for me. I recently read Mark Matthews' Milk-Blood and thoroughly enjoyed it, and so my mum and dad surprised me with a few other of his books. They also got me the next few installments of Charlie Higson's book series. I can't wait to get my teeth into Stephen King's most recent novel and catch up with the next part of the Angelfall series.


Clothing pile.
When it comes to clothing I'm such a fussy so-and-so. I struggle to find things I think look okay on me, and so my loved ones know it's easiest to buy me simple things or items just to wear around the house. Being disgustingly obsessed with Harry Potter, I was immediately in love with my Gryffindor sleep shirt. And speaking of Harry Potter, "One can never have enough socks," said Dumbledore, and I couldn't agree more. I received plenty of socks this year and I am so so glad, because mine always seem to disappear! I'm sure you also noticed the rather amazing Pikachu onesie. I. Am. In. Love. It's bloody brilliant. I needn't say more. :)


Other random stuff pile.
Never in my life have I owned a hot water bottle, something that was brought to my attention earlier this year. Two people picked up on this and so I got two of them from Santa, and I can't wait to use them! I also got two fabulous Frozen dolls, and I'm pretty sure everyone will be jealous.

Clearly I am a very lucky girl, and I was so happy with all of my gifts, and yet again was made to feel like a princess. My boyfriend is also paying to whisk me away and take me for a weekend in London with a trip to the Harry Potter Studios. I can't wait! How was everyone else's Christmas? I'd love to hear about it. :)

6 comments:

  1. That pikachu hoodie? is so adorable! Angelfall was awesome and I should pick up World After. All that chocolate:D Harry Potter studios? That sounds awesome! I got the Bane Chronicles for Christmas as well as some clothes:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so so cosy as well!! Perfect for keeping me warm through the winter. :D And I can tell you from experience that the Harry Potter studios are truly awesome! I went last year and can't wait to go again, I'm so so excited! Ooo sounds good, what's that? :)

      Ashton xx \\ Beauty, Books and Babble

      Delete
    2. The Bane Chronicles are part of the Shadowhunter Chronicles by Cassandra Clare. Have you read those? They are amazing! My favorite series of all time!

      Delete
    3. No I haven't! I guess I should check them out...? ;)

      Delete
  2. Stephen King books and elsa frozen, awesome
    Media Ranah Jaya

    ReplyDelete