Tuesday 5 July 2016

SKN-RG Ultra Marine Collagen Creme Review



Before being sent this product to review, I had never come across SKN-RG before, so of course, I did my research, and was pretty pleased with the info I found.

SKN-RG is an organic skincare brand which, after years of research and discovery, was founded by Robert and Deborah Scott. Using natural ingredients combined with scientific advances, they have created a wide range of organic products for numerous skin concerns.

I was sent the Ultra Marine Collagen Creme* and immediately fell in love with the packaging. The creme comes in a sleek red box and is presented in a classy glass and metallic tube which gives a high end look to the product.

Taking the lid off revealed a pump action bottle, which is brilliant as it helps control how much you use, makes it very easy to dispense the creme and, of course, is hygienic - yey!



When using the product for the first time, the first thing I noticed was the smell - I can't describe the scent other than it reminded me of the few times I've been to a spa and have been pampered with luxury, high end, organic products!

The Ultra Marine Collagen Creme* is from the anti-ageing range, and though I don't have any wrinkles yet (I hope!), it can't hurt to fight the signs of ageing early and keep the plumped, youthful glow whilst I can.

Whilst it takes a couple of weeks of using this product to see drastic results, I did notice some difference in my skin after just one day. After applying the product my skin looked more even and smooth, and I definitely had a glow to my face!

Another bonus is that despite having incredibly sensitive skin, I didn't flare up once. Result!

Sadly, the Ultra Marine Collagen Creme* is out of my price range at £65, though I must stress that a little does go a long way with this product, and so it will probably last a lot longer than you might think. :)

Have you heard of SKN-RG before? What's your go to skincare brand at the moment?

*I was sent this product in exchange for a review but all views are my own!



beautybooksandbabble@gmail.com
Follow on Bloglovin' :: Follow on Twitter :: Follow on Facebook 
Follow on Instagram :: Follow on Goodreads :: Follow on Pinterest


1 comment:

  1. I've not tried anything from SKN-RG but this looks fab! I'll have to have a look at their product range and try something out!

    Good post lovely!

    Rachel X
    www.rachelxblog.com

    ReplyDelete