Sunday 7 February 2016

Let Me Tell You This #2



  1. Firstly, a quick apology for this post going up a tad late today. You may have seen on Twitter that I was a little drunk last night - whoops!
  2. From Friday to Monday, I trialled Herbalife's four day healthy breakfast plan. After finishing the trial, I'd lost 3 and half pounds (yes, in just four days!), gained a whole pound of muscle, as well as losing 13.5cm from various parts of my body. Result!
  3. The lovely Chloe shared with us what exactly goes on in her head when she worries - and man could I relate. I live in constant worry over the tiniest things and inside my head it just consumes me. It's nice to know I'm not alone with this frame of mind.
  4. On that note, I read a lovely post about things you should know when you love a person with anxiety. It was so beautifully accurate, and my boyfriend agreed. He puts up with me on my worst days and it never ceases to amaze me.
  5. I was lucky enough to get invited to Scarlett London Events' #BloggersBall in summer and I'm so bloody excited. The event sounds amazing and the venue looks so damn glamorous.
  6. I, along with some other Yorkshire bloggers, was asked by Joshua James Jewellery what I'd like for Valentine's this year. You can read what I had to say over on their blog.
  7. I found this video absolutely hilarious.


beautybooksandbabble@gmail.com
Follow on Bloglovin' :: Follow on Twitter :: Follow on Facebook 
Follow on Instagram :: Follow on Goodreads :: Follow on Pinterest


4 comments:

  1. Checking out the worry/anxiety posts you've linked right now! Lovely post! Hope you had a nice night out!

    Jordan | JordanCourtney

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks sweetie, enjoy the posts - they're good. :)

    Ashton | Beauty, Books and Babble

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post lovely, hopefully Ill see you at #bloggersball in June :)x

    http://my-world-heather.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks cutie! You will definitely see me there... can't wait! :D

      Ashton | Beauty, Books and Babble

      Delete