Friday 25 March 2016

12 super cute kawaii wallpapers for your phone



Back at the start of high school, I was obsessed with anything remotely kawaii. Like, I'd save random pictures from the internet and print things out to stick out on my school books. I even used to attempt to make my own pixel art, and Pucca was just about my best friend. (I know, I was clearly a cool kid, right?) The obsession slowly died down for a while as I went through sixth form, but now that I've started using my planners and scrapbooks again, all of my kawaii stickers and washi tape have come out to play, and thus, the obsession has returned. (Which I'm very happy with, by the way.)

So, whilst hunting Pinterest for a cute new wallpaper for my phone, I decided to look for something sweet and kawaii, and today I've put a few of my favourites together so that you guys can pick one of your own too!


1. Rabbits and strawberries find on pinterest / original source
3. Rainbow unicorn find on pinterest / original source


4. Cat with heart find on pinterest / original source


7. Pastel alpacas find on pinterest / original source


10. Cuddling cats find on pinterest / original source
11. Cat in a teacup find on pinterest / original source

There you have it - 12 incredibly cute wallpapers to give your phone a lovely kawaii touch. The pastel colours are perfect for the spring time too, right?

Let me know if any of them take your fancy! I'm currently using the cute kitten holding the heart.



beautybooksandbabble@gmail.com
Follow on Bloglovin' :: Follow on Twitter :: Follow on Facebook 
Follow on Instagram :: Follow on Goodreads :: Follow on Pinterest


2 comments:

  1. OMG the macarons! I can't cope! Haha xx

    www.sparkleberryblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG so cute, need them all =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete