Monday 14 March 2016

Unicorns, Doughnuts and Sparkles: A Coconut Lane Wishlist


Coconut Lane, wishlist, jewellery, socks

A company that responds with "Think unicorns, mermaids and Mean Girls, add a touch of marble, a sprinkle of glitter and a pineapple on top" when asked to describe what they sell is definitely a company that is set to go down a storm amongst bloggers, right?

So imagine my delight when I stumbled across the company that did exactly that. Say bonjour, hola and hello to the wonderfully cute Coconut Lane! Pretty delightful, right? So then imagine my further delight when they offered to give me my very own discount code for my faaabulous followers and readers to use (yes, that's you guys!).


What is there to buy?


From sparkle filled phone cases, cute jewellery and celebrity socks to quirky greetings cards, girly stickers and fun wall prints, Coconut Lane has a bit of everything to keep us girlies happy. I've picked out six of my favourite items for you to take a look at - just check the header photo and find the links below... You know you wanna treat yourself! (Seriously, who doesn't?!)



So, what's the discount code?!


Well, you can grab yourselves a whopping 20% off anything on the website by simply using the discount code BBB20. Simple, right?! Click here to start shopping and don't forget to let me know if you buy anything!

Is there anything on Coconut Lane's site that you'd like to buy? Tell me - you might just convince me to treat myself too! (It doesn't take much...)



beautybooksandbabble@gmail.com
Follow on Bloglovin' :: Follow on Twitter :: Follow on Facebook 
Follow on Instagram :: Follow on Goodreads :: Follow on Pinterest


4 comments:

  1. I love Coconut Lane, they have the cutest stock! I love their adorable socks!

    Lilies and Lipbalm
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't they just?! And they're prices are so affordable which make it even better! <3 xx

      Ashton | Beauty, Books and Babble

      Delete
  2. Oh I think I need to have a look into this site, those glasses are perfect! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely do! They have some gorgeous stuff and the prices are so good. :D xx

      Ashton | Beauty, Books and Babble

      Delete